Tuesday, September 23

Not quite right

I may not have come across exactly how I wanted to in the last post. I feel like all of our parents and siblings are capable of caring for our girls and will love them to the end. I was not saying that any one of them was not able to do it. I just wanted to look at all the angles. Making those kinds of judgements is hard. Ultimately I think being with family is the most important. I am sorry if I insinuated that I do not think my siblings are willing and able to be a parent to their nieces. I know better than that. You are all wonderful and I have no doubt that you would take them in a heartbeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks sis! Love you to the mountains! And Mike was right, I'm glad this is all settled so that you guys can go back to concentrating on not dying!