Monday, September 15

Fours

Since I have been tagged here and here, I guess I better get on this.

A) Four places that I go over and over: the gym, Walmart, Leah's school, Harris Teeter

B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly): nobody really emails me regularly just to check in, they usually have a question or a reason

C) Four of my favorite places to eat: Carrabba's, Maggiano's, Harper's, Taco Bell

D) Four places I would rather be right now: Disney World (we'll be there in about 3 weeks!), the beach, Hive reunion, on our cruise next July

E) Four people I think will respond: Keri, Mandi, Tiff, Nikki

F) Four TV shows I watch all the time: The Office (re-runs on Tuesday nights on TBS), Blue's Clues (unfortunately), Jon & Kate Plus 8, Dog Whisperer

PS Is anybody else PSYCHED for TV to come back in a week????

2 comments:

LeShayne said...

What is Harpers?

And I cannot wait for new episodes of lots of things. And for the first time we might actually have a DVR - took us long enough huh?

Anonymous said...

YES! Greys, Desparate Housewives, Biggest Loser, Brothers and Sisters, Dirty Sexy Mony, etc, oh my!