Wednesday, September 24

If you loved Twilight...

AND you like those teenage melodramas like Dawson's Creeek and 90210 (I am talking to you, Rhi!), you may like this series, The Vampire Diaries. Here are the first two and here are the second two. (My Franklin girls, you know what I am talking about.) The author's website has a brief synopsis of each book. They are very good. I know I first enjoyed them in high school but c'mon, you know the Twilight series is loved by teens everywhere. If you liked Twilight, you may as well give these a try. I own all four. If you are interested in borrowing them, let me know.

PS I just read on the author's website that a FIFTH book in The Vampire Diaries series is coming out Feb 2009! The series originally came out in 1991. Talk about delayed reaction. I guess she is trying to cash in on the love for vampire stories right now. Whatever the reason, I will be buying it!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Dibs on your copies! :)

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so excited! I prefered the Secret Circle series, but since there is a new Vampire Diaries book coming out, I may have to dig my copies out from the box under my bed and re-read them!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just saw your comment on my blog. I tried the first Blossom Street book, and I didn't really enjoy it. You gave me the Key Trilogy Books forever ago for Christmas, and I loved them, so I guess I should try the Circle Trilogy. But of course, first I'm going to re-read Vampire Diaries!