Monday, September 8

Monday, Monday

Can't trust that day...

Actually today went rather well. I went to my post-op appt and the dr said everything looked good. No dry socket for me. I guess I had some food caught in there and it was pressing directly on my nerve. But I haven't felt severe pain since yesterday morning. So yay for that...

Leah, Ian, and Erin ate PB & J sushi for lunch. I stole the idea from my friend Liz but her blog is private so I can't link you to her. But you just cut the crust off the bread, roll it flat, and spread PB & J on it all the way to the edges. The you roll it up and slice it gently. When you turn it on its side, it looks JUST like sushi. They all LOVED it. So, thanks, Liz, for sharing...

I was able to do a step class today without any pain, so my exercise schedule should be back to normal this week. Hopefully I will start dropping lbs again since I can eat fairly normally.

As you probably saw in my sidebar, I got a Wii Fit yesterday! My Wii Fit age already went from a 37 to a 30 in just one day. Mike and I really like the hula hoop game. I of course also like the yoga poses. I am excited to unlock new stuff too.

Well, that's about it. My dad finally has power back in Houma and things are settling down there too. Thank goodness Ike has turned away from FL and LA. Sorry, TX, I guess you were due.

4 comments:

Kelly in NC said...

Glad that everything is ok with your tooth. Much better than having a dry socket.

I want to get a Wii - but Tim would rather get the new X box. Maybe we'll have to get both?

Rhiannon said...

Glad your appt. went well. The pb&j sushi sounds awesome! You should have taken a picture. I will have to try it out with Ty.

Keri Donald said...

Yea for getting Wii Fit together! The boxing is my favorite activity. I like the balance games too. I'm horrible at the soccer one, but I'm pretty good that the others. :)

Liz said...

Yay peanut butter and jelly sushi is fantastic. I made some for Ella today for lunch again. Makes me wish I had some for myself right now...
Quick easy lunch for the kids one of the days of Hive!