Wednesday, August 29

The Wedding Tag - I read it too

1. Where did you meet your husband? I saw him for the first time at our wintergaurd dress rehearsal,, I met him at a guard show, but only for a minute

2. What was the first thing you said to your husband? Who remembers these things?

3. Where was your first date? I went to his house, then we rented Muppets from Space to watch there, then I stayed over to watch Simpsons, I didn't want to leave

4. Where was your first kiss? In my living room on our first Valentine's Day (a day early)

5. Did you have a long or short engagement? We were engaged for 11 months.

6. Where did you get engaged? At a park in the gazebo, Mike played a "Will you marry me?" song he wrote on his guitar.

7. Where were you married? Holiday Inn Harbourside at Indian Rocks Beach, FL

8. How did the reception go? It was just about the most fun I have EVER had!!!

9. How was the honeymoon? We went to Bora Bora and stayed at the Club Med there. It was a once in a lifetime experience.

If you read this and have not already responded, YOU are tagged!

No comments: