Monday, August 20

Home alone

So I have to confess that the thing I was scared of most was putting Leah down for a nap with no help. Today my mom left to go back to Florida (Boo) and Mike's mom arrived at the same time. He went to do the drop off and pick up right before Leah's naptime so I was left to do it by myself. Thankfully Erin was eating when they left, so she was finished by the time I had to put Leah down. We went upstairs and sat in Leah's new chair. As you can see by the pictures on our website, I can hold Erin on one side and Leah on the other and read her stories. I was able to do that, get her into bed and rub her back as usual. Then I came downstairs and put Erin in the pack-n-play because she had dozed off while I was reading. Since then I have done some dishes and eaten my lunch. And now I am on the computer in a quiet house! I am so excited I can't see straight! Ahhh, now for some relaxation...

2 comments:

Christina said...

Wow...you are leaving a pretty high mark for the rest of us preggos!

I'm so glad everything is going so well for you. On a side note...I saw that you have boppy covers already but I have made yours. I guess I overestimated my energy level for these past couple of months. I actually have made 8 of them. I only have 3 more to go! I'm going to send them up probably within the next week or so. If you can't use them, I'm sure you'll find someone who can.

Angelle said...

I can definitely use them! Erin has already spit up on one and I had to change it, so the more I have, the less laundry to do. :)