Saturday, August 11

Pain in my chest?

So I don't know what this pain in my chest is all about. I think it is gas pushed up so high because it has nowhere else to go. But it is keeping me from sleeping tonight which sucks because I am actually tired and could fall asleep easily. So here I am playing around. I was able to find links to some of my favorite So You Think You an Dance moments. I am totally addicted to that show. The other night our cable was out and I was TERRIFIED that it wouldn't come back on in time for me to watch the top 6 perform. Anyway, my absolute fav...


Ivan & Allison

There was another one I love but it was just this past week so it's not up yet that I can see. I totally want to be these people. They have amazing bodies and are able to convey so many emotions through movement. I wish I had danced for longer...

pregnancy due date

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Try having no cable for 2 weeks! lol Good thing Dave can download them for me. No baby yet???

Jacqueline said...

I love this show too. I really regret not pursuing my dream of becoming a professional dancer. But, I do not mind the trade off of having my 2 baby boys. I still wish I had a body like these girls and I miss dancing alot.

Nikki said...

I am a SYTYCD addict too! :) I love Neil and Sabra!

Kelly in NC said...

I am not surprised that this is one of you favorites. The unbrellas in the begining make me think of your flag corp days!

Christina said...

Me too!