Thursday, August 30

Book Tour #4 Reminder

Book: Family Tree
Author: Barbara Delinsky

Question Due: September 14th

All Questions Listed: September 15th/16th

Post Date: September 21st

How the book tour works:

(1) leave a comment or send me an email (angelleg453@yahoo.com) saying that you're interested in participating.

(2) I will keep adding to this list of participants so people will know who is participating and where to go to read other reviews on "post day" (September 21st). You can add yourself to the list up until September 14th.

(3) read Family Tree by September 14th (about 4 weeks from Tour #3's post date).

(4) create a single question that would kick off a discussion (in other words, any question that leads to more than a "yes" or "no" answer where someone can express their opinion) and email it to me on September 14th (or any time beforehand).

(5) on September 15th/16th, I will post the list of possible questions. Everyone will choose 3 questions off the list and answer them in a blog entry (if we only have 3 participants, we'll all be answering the same questions. If there are more questions, we'll have more variation on the blog entries because people will choose to answer different questions).

(6) on September 21st, everyone will post their entry. I will post my answers too and a reminder that it's post day so people can go around and read the entries and comment (start a discussion back and forth in the comments section).

I want you all to know that I have already read this book, but I wanted to share it with all of you because it was SO good. It really lends itself to a good discussion so I can't wait to hear and answer your questions about it. Please consider participating, this book is very good.

5 comments:

Jen said...

This is Stacy's friend. I would love to participate. Can't wait to read it!

Emily said...

Sounds like a good read but it's not at my library. Maybe next month!

nomoreblog said...

I am in................

Nikki said...

I'm in. :)

I'll be at your house on Sept. 15th. Can't wait! Tell Mike to take a few days off of work so you can all come relax in the woods with us!

Grace said...

Hey I would love to do the book tour but I really can't take on any more commitments right now! As far as daycare goes,I am only going to do the 24hr thing for the next month then end my night time crew..it's just way to much..but boy is the money great!