Sunday, August 12

A repeat of Leah's birth

So here it is, 8am, and they are no closer together than they were ALL night. In fact since 7am, they have spaced out back to about 15 minutes. Maybe it's because I was able to doze a teeny bit between. I was having dreams about tracking devices. The contractions are tracking me, I can't escape them! So we are off to walk the neighborhood and get some doughnuts. Maybe a good walk will kick start them again. My body does not want to let babies go. Is that a sign of how I will act when they leave for college?

6 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Oh man! I was hoping there would be a new baby Gallers ths morning! Hope the walking helps, I am sure the doughnuts will!

Christeeny said...

what!?!? tell that baby erin you are serving eviction papers right now!

well, come on by neighbors. :-)

Keri Donald said...

Poor Angelle! That can't be fun at all! Maybe you will labor longer at this early stage, then the really hard part will go quickly.

Angelle said...

That is what happened with Leah at least, I went from 4cm to 10cm in 4 hours. But I did have a pitocin drip by then.

Nikki said...

Hope that walk helped! We're all thinking of you and praying for an easy delivery!

Bleeber said...

Don't forget to try sex.