Tuesday, August 7

No news is... no news

Apparently Erin is VERY happy in there, as was her big sister, because as of this morning, there has been no change from 2 weeks ago. The doc said that at my appt next Monday morning, he will strip my membranes to see if we can get something going. I am NOT looking forward to that (with Leah it was pretty painful), but I am if you know what I mean. I had it done on a Thursday or Friday with Leah and started with contractions on Sunday night. So either way it will probably still be at least until early to mid-week next week.

pregnancy due date

3 comments:

stacy said...

yay, at least if erin waits aunt stacy can be there to welcome her here. did they say you can take tylenol or something before they strip you? i remember it being uncomfortable as well...can't wait to see you all

Christina said...

Wow...just the sound of that is uncomfortable. I was wiggling in my chair just thinking about it. It is funny all the terms I get to hear this time :-)

Nikki said...

I still can't believe Erin is almost here!