Friday, June 6

My favorite things...

Well, at least one of them. I LOVE going to the Taste of... festivals. I used to love going to Taste of Bay Street in Tampa and now we have Taste of Charlotte this weekend. Actually the girls & I are driving up there this afternoon and meeting Mike. We can tour around and have some linner (you know, lunch and dinner together) before the crowds arrive after work and on the weekend. It is supposed to be HOT! Oh well, we can handle a FEW days of record heat, but hopefully not too many. I will post about all the yummy food I eat (I think I am obsessed with food, that is why it is so hard for me to lose weight) when we get back later tonight.

Speaking of weight, I am now only 8 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight! I was the same weight pre-pregnancy with both kids. So that would make me really happy to get back there again. So close!

4 comments:

Keri Donald said...

That is wonderful about your weight!!!

Nikki said...

Seriously, 8 lbs! That's fantastic!

Mirdonamy said...

That's fantastic!!! :)

Christina said...

Good for you!