Wednesday, June 18

Leah Ballerina

Leah started her "pre-ballet" on Monday. OH MY GOSH! Those little girls are so adorable!!! There is only a regular door to the studio and ALL the mothers were crowded around trying to watch the entire 45 minutes. The teacher was amazing with them. She had them doing plies, standing with happy feet (first position), and walking on little mouse feet (on tiptoes). She had so many props. They played with wands and crowns, baby dolls, and a little stuffed bear. At the end of each class she gives them a lollipop. I can't wait to enroll Leah for the fall! Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.



12 comments:

Tiffanyrose said...

I just adore Miss Bonita. She is amazing with all the kids but especially with the little ones. I am so excited for her to start in the fall too! I am excited to get the girls back in classes.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!

We plan to get Jackson into soccer in the fall, and I thought I would dread it (don't like soccer, and know this from watching my brother play when we were kids) but I'm looking forward to it now!

Christina said...

That is the cutest thing ever!!

Grammy K said...

Leah Ballerina is SOO cute! She seems to follow directions really well already!

NaeNae said...

Doesn't she look adorable!

megAstar said...

Next stop...So You Think You Can Dance!!!

Mike said...

I love the video where she is trying to move her leg with her hand!

I love that kid!

Chelsi said...

Soo precious! The video is adorable!

Mandi said...

So cute! Hopefully I'll get to see the video when i get home. :)

Mandy said...

Good grief our lives are so similar! Issa started 3 year old ballet last week too!!! AND there's only a door wtih all the mommy's heads popped in!!!
Did you have Miss Erin to juggle too? I did last week, not this week. Issa is precious in all her pink too - love the pictures!!!

LeShayne said...

Oh how sweet! I love ballet and I love when the little ones do it. Tori tried but coordination is not so much her thing. She swims now...not as cute. I wish Leah the best at it.

Grace said...

I can't wait for the day I get to take Avery to ballet!! Leah looks so proud of herself!