Friday, January 16

Schedule

Since we have been back to our daily lives, I had been slacking on real quality interaction with the girls. There was too much TV and computer time and not enough imaginary and creative play. So I put together a daily schedule that included time for me to work out 3 days a week, time to run errands/get out of the house and just do something, and individual time for each girl (will work better when Erin starts school in February). So here it is:

It says Schedule B because I have alternating weeks on my chore list and this is the schedule I am doing this week. So far it is going extremely well and I feel like I have dedicated much more time to playing AND I still have gotten everything done! The only thing I am missing is time for me. I guess technically gym time is time for me. I mean scrapbook/computer time. I do get on in the mornings still and occasionally during the lunch hour. As we speak, I am watching Ian & Chase for Laurie so the kids are entertaining each other. In a way, it is nice to have something to force me off of here.

Anyway, just thought I'd share.

5 comments:

LeShayne said...

Wow! I think thats all I can say. I wish my life was that ordered...except that I would constant break the schedule anyway. We have a lot of scheduled things - soccer, swim, brownies, work, school events, etc - but the rest of our life is kind of fly by the seat of our pants. I have a love/hate relationship with that fact. I hope the schedule brings you the order you desire...and thats really awesome how much you go out of your way to get 1:1 time with your girls!

Kelly in NC said...

Ummm a little type A, are you? I love your schedule and wish that I had the will power to stick to something like that. Maybe I should start small. Any chance you'll send me your chore list?

Mandi said...

I love it. I would love to create something like this for barry and I, but i wonder if i'd stick to it. You're such an inspiration! First Triathlon, now maybe this? We'll see. :)

Angelle said...

If you stick to it some days and some days don't, you are still better off than you were, right?

Chelsi said...

Way to go for being so organized, Angelle. This schedule is very inspiring!!