Tuesday, August 26

Random things...

1) Last night we were watching Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives and I found my perfect breakfast food. Bacon pancakes! They are being served by Brownstone Diner & Pancake Factory in Jersey City. Just so that you know how much I love the idea of this pancake, I will tell you a secret. I ate a bowl of bacon covered with syrup most mornings of my honeymoon. So if anyone ever travels up that way, try this place out and report back.

2) I am in love with something else. Remember when Erica was talking about bento boxes a while back? Well, Parents magazine featured neat lunch box ideas in its back-to-school issue. One of the articles was about bento box lunches. These adorable containers fit inside each other so nicely to make the cutest bento boxes. I want so badly to get Leah one, but since she doesn't eat lunch at school, it's hard to justify. I may just get one anyway. :)

6 comments:

Nikki said...

I saw those in the magazine too! I think its an awesome idea and I'm tempted to buy some for us. They are just too cute.. AND practical. That's a hard combination to pass up!

Anonymous said...

Bacon pancakes? Bacon and syrup? This post is even stranger than Mike's "Should you bless someone while they poop" post.

You two are perfect for each other =)

Anonymous said...

Great job on all the exercise! I can't keep up! :)
Also, speaking of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives---Matt and I went to eat at Hillbilly Hotdogs in West Virginia a couple weekends ago when we were in West Virginia. He attempted the homewrecker. And didn't finish it. You have to check that one out if you haven't seen it.

Laurie said...

FYI- Target has cute little lunchboxes like that- the little containers don't come out, but it's all divided into little compartments and has a spot on the top for the utensils. Cute, and I think much cheaper, so you may be able to sneak it by Mike :)

Rhiannon said...

Ummm, bacon pancakes. That sounds really tasty!!

Mandi said...

DDD IS AWESOME! Maybe if we every plan that trip to maine we can make it a route on the way out there.