Thursday, March 13

Six Word Memoir

I got tagged by long-time bud at Awesome Ave.

This meme is about writing your memoir in six words. Here are the guidelines:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag other blogs with links.
5. Remember to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

Emily tagged me forever ago and I have been putting this one off because I HAVE NO IDEA what to say!

So here goes...

Always looking for a better way

I'm not going to tag anyone, but whoever whats to play is invited. Leave me a comment here if you do participate so I can check it out.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I did mine a while ago. I tagged plasticplease, who in turn tagged awesomeave, who tagged you :) here is mine:

http://jujuboo.blogspot.com/2008/02/six-word-memoir.html