Saturday, September 16

Hottie Mama!

Tonight was lots of fun! We went out to dinner with the Maddexes at Red Lobster (Mike REALLY wanted the Endless Shrimp). I put on a pair of pants that I haven't worn in maybe 2 weeks, but used to wear all the time, and they were HUGE! I exaggerate a little but they were quite big, enough that I can't wear them anymore. SO I started trying on pants that I wore to work before I got pregnant with Leah and they fit perfectly! They are very slimming, the kind with no pockets or belt loops and the zipper on the hip. Usually when pants fit in the waist, they are tight over the hips and thighs. These pants were a perfect fit through the hips and thighs AND waist. That tells me that my rear has tightened and slimmed down.

For general public information, I ate (you guessed it) SNOW CRAB LEGS at Red Lobster. So I am living up to my Crabby Mama name. :)

After we ate, the boys took the kids home to bed and Laurie and I went shopping. First we stopped at a coffee place to get a yummy latte. I swear the guy behind the counter flirted with me! For the first time in a long time, I felt like an attractive woman, not just a Mommy in my yoga clothes. As silly as it sounds, it meant a lot to me. I felt like me again. Then we went on to have a successful shop in Michael's, purchasing lots of new cute scrapbooking things (I am really catching up on my pages now).

3 comments:

Kelly in NC said...

Hey hottie mama...get your "flirt" on and go on the girls trip in Savannah. Savannah is filled with Army Rangers who are sure to make you feel pretty. I must agree it is always nice to know that you are still attractive!

NaeNae said...

It sounds like things are going well with the Weight Watchers! Congrats on getting back into pre-pregnancy clothes! I know you must be excited!

Christina said...

I'm so happy for you! Keep up the good work!