Friday, June 1

Book Tour #2

Book: Three Junes
Author: Julia Glass
Question Due: July 6th
All Questions Listed: July 7th/8th
Post Date: July 13th


How the book tour works:

(1) leave a comment or send me an email (angelleg453@yahoo.com) saying that you're interested in participating.

(2) I will keep adding to this list of participants so people will know who is participating and where to go to read other reviews on "post day" (July 13th). You can add yourself to the list up until July 6th.

(3) read Three Junes by July 6th (about 5 weeks).

(4) create a single question that would kick off a discussion (in other words, any question that leads to more than a "yes" or "no" answer where someone can express their opinion) and email it to me on July 6th (or any time beforehand).

(5) on July 7th/8th, I will post the list of possible questions. Everyone will choose 3 questions off the list and answer them in a blog entry (if we only have 3 participants, we'll all be answering the same questions. If there are more questions, we'll have more variation on the blog entries because people will choose to answer different questions).

(6) on July 13th, everyone will post their entry. I will post my answers too and a reminder that it's post day so people can go around and read the entries and comment (start a discussion back and forth in the comments section).

pregnancy due date

4 comments:

NaeNae said...

Okay...I've finally finished Harry Potter - The Order of the Pheonix. I now have time to join your book club!

Emily said...

I think my library has that one - if so I am in!

Jacqueline said...

Okay, I got the book today. Hopefully, I will have it read by the due date. Good book for the summer.

Emily said...

Library has it - I'm in!