Monday, January 29

No news is good news

Not too much going on here lately. I had a miserable sinus cold so I was sniffly and headachy all last week. Thank goodness is seems to have cleared up and I feel much better today, just tired. I have my first official OB appointment today and can't wait to see what they do. I really want them to do an ultrasound but they probably won't considering it's my second pregnancy and I am very sure of my dates. I do hope at the very least they can find the heartbeat with the Doppler. I will be so disappointed if I leave with no evidence of a healthy baby. I need something to make this seem real to me besides my bouts with reflux and my slowly tightening clothes. C'mon doc, help me out!

Laurie and I toured the hospital last week. It was very clean and new, but not quite as up-to-date in their practices as Helen Ellis (where Leah was born). The rooms were TINY! There is no way people can fit in there to visit. SO, I may look into another hospital. We shall see after my appointment on this afternoon.

Other than that, life is good. We now live by ourselves after cohabiting with Dave & Rhiannon for 2 months. That is very nice. Leah is talking all the time. I love it!

babies

No comments: